Wednesday, November 7, 2012

More Sketch Madness!!!





I really love to draw! Most of my life I have had a pencil in my hand scribbling on something. When I was a little kid I was drawing so much that my parents bought me a large roll of paper. It had to be around10 inches in diameter and I went through that pretty quick. I wish that I had some more drawings from when I was a child. I have a box full of old retired sketchbooks from the last ten years or so. It's fun to go back through them every now and a again and see how I've grown as an artist. So keep those sketchbooks they are like an artistic journal! Maybe I'll scan some of those old drawings and post them up. What do you think?

 I wanted to share a some more recent sketches with all of you. Most of these have been posted on facebook, twitter, and instagram, but for those of you that don't follow me on those social networks here you go.  (Col-erase pencil, ink and marker on toned paper)

1 comment: