Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Rest In Peace Goblin King!



Rough Sketch


Anatomy line art


 Rough costume sketch


 Final line art


Color flats


Value and highlight rendering


Final rendering with texture and generic background

 Little tribute painting I did for the late David Bowie. My first real introduction to him was through the movie Labyrinth. I remember when I was a little kid and my cousin brought the movie over when she babysat us one time. I was totally freaked out by the Goblin King and the weird dismembering pink bird creatures. Even though it sacred me half to death I loved every minute of it. Rest in peace Mr. Bowie! 

Made entirely in Photoshop using a Wacom Cintiq 
Final rendering with texture and generic background



2 comments:

  1. I loved every minute of it. Rest in peace Mr. Bowie! Lisa W. Degregorio

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a very helpful and informative blog post. I would like to thank to you for providing such information I have also have a website providing very good information. Home Office Furniture

    ReplyDelete