Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Iron Giant for Sketch Dailies...

Sketch Dailies is a feed on Instagram and twitter that posts a new topic every day and then 1000's of wonderful artists sketch their interpretation of that topic. It's a great challenge and a good way to combat artist block! Today's topic was one of my all time favorite animated movies The Iron Giant!

I've been really into sketching birds lately and I though this was a good and funny way to fuse a bird and the sketch dailies topic together. I know the bird is a little big in comparison to the robot, but hey that what you call artistic licensing. This painting took about an hour and half in photoshop.

See, I told you that I was going to post more often on the good ole' blog! Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment