Thursday, July 4, 2013

Milosport Skateboard Artwork






Being an artist is pretty freaking awesome!!! Everyday I get to work on fun art projects with awesome clients! One of those clients in Milosport located in Orem, Utah.

Around the age of 12 I purchased up my first "real" skateboard from my cousin Jared. I spent everyday trying to learn how to ollie (jump for the layman). I would practice and practice until one day all my hard work and effort finally paid off. Since then, I have spent the last 22 years or so on a skateboard.

Being artistic from a young age, I always dreamed of designing my own board graphic.When I got the call from Ben over at Milosport I was ecstatic! He pretty much left the door wipe open for me to work. For this design I wanted to pay tribute to Jim Phillips my favorite skateboard artist. He came with some of the most iconic graphics ever to grace the bottom of a skateboard deck.

These are the four colors that were decided upon for the final layout. Enjoy!!!

2 comments: