Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I'm Batman!!!

I'm Batman!!! I was 10years old when my dad took me to see Tim Burton's 1989 Batman movie. I was so excited to see this film! I remember first seeing the trailer for it while watching TV at my grandparents house. I was awe struck, I had never seen Batman look like he did in the trailer. You see the only incarnations of the Caped Crusader that I had seen up to that point was the Super Friends and Adam West's campy TV show. All together, this was a different Batman, a new Batman draped head to toe in black and looking freaking awesome! When I came out of the theater that night I was hooked! As the result of watching that movie, I have probably drawn/painted more pictures of the Dark Knight than any other subject. I'm Batman!!!


6 comments:

  1. So the question is... who has the best Batlips?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! This is the batman I grew up with. Although, for me It started with Batman Returns (1992).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael Keaton was the best batman, Val Kilmer was the best Bruce Wayne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keaton was awesome! I like Kilmer's Bruce Wayne as well. George Clooney was awful!

      Delete