Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Street Fighter Sketch Madness!!!







Sorry my friends for lack of posts lately. I've been incredibly busy working on multiple projects that, unfortunately, I can't share with all of you. So in place of the void (of finished paintings) I give you Street Fighter Sketch Madness!!! It's funny drew a picture of Dhalsim and posted it to Instagram and Facebook and firends started requesting characters. These took about 30 minute to create. I had a ton of fun re-imagining some of my favorite SF characters. Any suggestions for the next round of Sketches? Post 'em down below!

4 comments:

  1. Guile and Hockey Mask dude are my favorites! Was this with prismacolor pencils?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt,

    I used Utrecht Design Markers and prismacolor pencils.

    -Adam

    ReplyDelete