Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Alien Brain Guy...

How's it going everyone!? Just wanted to share a Digital Painting I completed recently. Lately I've been super swamped with family, client work, and school. I've been needing to paint something for myself. Luckily for me Don Seegmiller is currently teaching a special topics digital painting class at UVU. I was fortunate enough to sit in for the first week and participat in the first assignment... Paint an alien head! It's always fun to take a class from Don because I know that we will eventually end up drawing monsters or creatures of some sort. Hope you enjoy this one, I sure had a lot of fun painting it!

5 comments:

  1. Looks VERY VERY cool! I especially like your glossy eyeball and those sweetly dripping chops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Matt, I love to paint slobber and drool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. Makes me think of alien and a Pixar film combined for awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mavrick- sounds like a good summer blockbuster to me!

      Delete
  4. Hey ...!! Very Cool post here. You have made this blog great and the entire looking of your blog is soo nice and amazing Thanks Visit Dedicated Servers for the best dedicated hosting ....

    ReplyDelete