Monday, April 8, 2013

Massive Sketch Madness












Those who know me know that I love to draw! Besides my family, it's been the one great constant in my life. Ever since I can remember I have loved to draw! The first Sketch that I can recall really liking was one I did of He-Man when I was in kindergarten. I thought it was so cool that I could take a crayon put down some marks and be proud of what I was able to accomplish. Fast forward many years to the present and I still get the same satisfaction. I love to draw! It's a big part of who I am. Rarely will you find me without my drawing gear and something to draw on. I wish that I had some of those very first drawings from when I was a kid they would be great to see! I know that my mom still has a few I'll track them down for you to see. Anyways have a great day and keep on sketching!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment