Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Officer Mike!

My latest commission... CHP Officer Mike Earl. Mike has been a good friend for sometime now. I have a deep respect for the men and women that serve and protect us. Every day these brave people risk their lives and face the ugly side of life so that we wont have too.

A while back I was visiting my brother in Southern California. During the visit I got a call from Mike asking if I wanted to go on a ride along. Tired from the long drive from Utah, I reluctantly declined. A few hours latter I get a text from Mike the read something like this..." You missed the wrong night for a ride along! I was involved in a high speed pursuit and got to use my beanbag gun!" Dang it! Next time brother... next time!

Oh and by the way Officer Earl and His son love Star Wars, hence the Rebel Alliance patches on his armor. Thanks for all you do for us civilians!

No comments:

Post a Comment