Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Mr. Toast Guest Blog!

Hey everybody! From time to time I have the awesome opportunity to guest blog on on some of my friends blogs. Today I asked my friend Trent (a.k.a Toast) Gersbach to do a little post on my blog! Enjoy...


Adam asked me to guest blog, so of course I thought to do a monster. I'd be lying if I said Adam didn't inspire me to do this piece. His monster drawings are incredible, of course pretty much everything he does is incredible.
I've recently graduated and I'm filling my time up with art and being with my beautiful fiancee Kristy. I work on pieces pretty regularly and I'm always trying to become better and to find my voice. I've found that being out of school was the best thing for this. I've always liked ink and watercolor, but no classes really offered much as far as those go. This really has been a good time for me to progress as an artist.
If you want to see more of my stuff go to mrtoastedtoast.blogspot.com

Here are a few samples of Trent's artwork:






No comments:

Post a Comment