Friday, October 5, 2012

Nine Ball Corner Pocket

As some of you know I'm currently a student at Utah Valley University. We (the students) are really lucky to have such an amazing faculty here. I have a deep respect all of my instructors at UVU they are amazing artists. Also I'm really impressed with the wide variety of classes that are available to the Illustration majors. Sure there are the basic fundamental drawing and painting classes but we have some really cool classes like Concept Design. This class focuses on creating designs for environments, vehicles and props for video games and movies.

This logo was created for this class. For this assignment we were to come up with a fictitious company name and design a logo for our company. I submitted a couple of ideas along with my classmates. The class narrowed it down to a couple of really good names and then we voted on them. My idea was chosen and along with that I got the privilege of designing the final logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment