Saturday, September 22, 2012

Amazing???

Let first start this bog post by saying that I really liked the new Spider-man movie. I thought it was a fun interpretation of the character. For me one of the big disappointments from the Rami Spidey flicks were the organic web shooters. I let it slide because it was great to see the web head on the big screen. When it was revealed that Spider-Man would have his trademark mechanical web shooters in the new film I was super stoked. It was really cool to see Peter build his iconic web shooters. I always thought that showed how smart and creative peter was. For this caricature I thought it would be fun to have Spidey caught in his own webs, probably due to some type of mechanical failure in his invention.

2 comments:

  1. Great work, Adam! The web details in this piece, along with the costume texture are just fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is..amazing, dare I say...the webs really look sticky and wispy. Awesome work.

    ReplyDelete