Monday, July 30, 2012

Jared Salmond Sketch Trade!





Hello everybody!
 Jared Salmond here, one of Adam's schoolmates for the last two years or so. Adam graciously accepted my offer to do a blog trade so here we go! I've been redesigning the ninja turtle villains over the last month or so and Adam suggested I do a new one. Leatherhead was one of my favorite and weirdest ninja turtle toys, I used a bunch of reference to pull the design a little closer back to a real gator, enjoy! Make sure to visit my blog at jaredsalmond.blogspot.com for more fun stuff! Thanks Adam!
Glad to have you on the blog Jared! Thanks for the awesome drawing! I have posted the drawing that I made for Jared's blog. You can find out more about it by checking out Jared's blog! Thanks again Jared!


No comments:

Post a Comment