Sunday, August 19, 2012

Why So Serious!



I can remember as a kid going to see the first Tim Burton Batman Movie in the theater. I loved everything about it. Batman (Keaton) and the Joker (Nicholson) were so rad! When the Chris Nolan Batman movie was announced I was super excited to see the Caped Crusader on the Big screen again. Batman Begins was awesome! Christian Bale rocked and I was eagerly waiting for the sequel to come out. I was so nervous that it would suck, but when The Joker showed us his magic trick I new that I was in for one heck of a ride! Heath Ledger was so good as The Joker that he, in my opinion, stole the show from Bats. The Dark Knight joins the elite list of sequels that were as good if not better than their first film. Films such as The Godfather Part II, The Empire Strikes Back and Terminator 2! Why so serious! (Photoshop and Painter)


No comments:

Post a Comment