Thursday, August 30, 2012

Supes!

How's it going everyone? Here is another painting that I recently finished. This one was for my Dad's birthday. He, like me, has been a life long Superman fan. He grew up watching the George Reeves TV series and I grew up with the super friends and of course the Richard Donner/ Christopher Reeve Superman movie. Most of my family, both immediate and extended, could tell you all kinds of stories about me running around with my super cape that my mom sewed for me. Great memories! Anyways when thinking about a possible birthday gifts I thought this would be a fun one. Happy birthday Dad!

5 comments:

  1. Dang your getting gooooooood! That pen by the way is a lot like the pentel but I think the ink is a bit darker. We should hang out some time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. You know what, I would love a print of this. Oh wait...

    I ALREADY HAVE ONE.

    You da bomb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing, Adam! Great job!

    ReplyDelete