Saturday, March 26, 2016

Batman V Superman!!!






Here's a little something I painted for the new Batman V Superman movie that came out this weekend. I know a lot of people are mad that these two heroes are duking it out. The fact is that they've gone toe to toe numerous times in the comics over their differences of opinions and it all worked out for the best. 
I saw it twice and being a comic book fanboy I picked up a lot of the subtle correlations between the comics and the motion picture that the average movie goer might not. Also, I feel like it was written more for the comic fan in stead of the general public and there's going to be a lot of confusion from those not in the know. 
It's definitely a very dark film and goes to places that most people aren't going to like. Overall I liked it and I'm excited to see where they take the franchise!

The second picture is of my brother and I in the early 80's rock'n our superhero gear!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment