Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Darkwing Duck: I am the terror that flaps in the night!!!

Yesterday the prompt for Sketch Dailies was none other than Darkwing Duck! I loved that show growing up and had to take a break from my normal Illustration work to paint up a little tribute to my favorite feathered crime fighter! Painted in Adobe Photoshop CS6 using a Wacom Cintiq.


I also included a gouache painting/ study I did last summer of Darkwing Duck as well. Forgive the sloppiness and the tangents this was one of my first attempts using gouache. It's a fun medium for sure I really enjoy painting with it. I'll have to make blog post that features some of my traditional paintings.  





1 comment:

  1. Yesterday the prompt for Sketch Dailies was none other than Darkwing Duck! I loved that show growing up and had to take a break from my normal Illustration work to paint up a little tribute to my favorite feathered crime fighterhttp://sewingmachinejudge.com/

    ReplyDelete