Tuesday, September 3, 2013

No no no...I'm Batman!


The Salt Lake Comic Con is this week and I am super pumped for it! As with most conventions, there are going to be so many incredible guests! One of those guests is Adam West! Love him or hate him, he was my first real introduction to Batman. When I was a little kid I would go to my grandma's house and watch the caped crusader run down the streets of gotham city, scale buildings, and fight off sharks with his shark repellent bat-spray! He was awesome! It wasn't until I got older that I realized how campy the 60's TV show really was.

In anticipation of the Salt Lake Comic Con, a friend of mine asked if I would be willing to do a painting the Adam West Batman so he could get it signed by him. This is nice in a way because it completes the run on my favorite Batman actors (Bale, Keaton and West). Well at lest until Batfleck comes out!


2 comments:

  1. This looks great. Well done, as always. And I agree about the shark repellent. What could be more badass than that?

    ReplyDelete