Saturday, December 22, 2012

R.I.P Bowzer!

So every now and again I get to paint something that's a little more meaningful. Last month (November) my friend's dog, Bowzer, died from a coyote attack. Brent, Bowzer's human, asked if I'd be willing to paint a portrait of little Bowzer with some of my style thrown in for good measure. Of course I was happy to do it!

After I was done with the painting I asked Brent to write a little memorial to go along with this blog post...

"Bowzer had the heart of a lion and the body of a mouse. His entire existence was one of adventure and and kindness. He loved riding on motorcycles and going to the beach. He was the smallest dog you had ever seen, and strangers would often ask to take pictures with him. Bowzer will be missed, but we will always remember him for his courage and outgoing personality."


There you have it, rest in peace Bowzer!

No comments:

Post a Comment